A Graduate school of engineering
Founded in 1993, the École Nationale Supérieure des Mines d’Albi-Carmaux (Mines Albi) is a state-funded higher education institution, placed under the authority of the Ministry of Economy and Industry.
Part of a wide network
Mines Albi is part of the "Institut Mines Telecom", the French leader in Education and Research in Engineering, Information Technology and Management and "Toulouse University", founded in 1229 and gathering togeter about 120 000 students shared across all university fields.
Mines Albi an attractive option for studying and research
A modern and well-equipped academic institution
- training multi-skilled engineers according to the "French Grandes Ecoles" tradition
- delivering Master of Science diploma
- co-delivering doctoral diploma
- carrying out cutting edge fundamental and applied research
- promoting the industrial implementation of its activities
Mines Albi campus, research center and scientific and technological facilities sit at the cutting edge of progress and innovation
4 major scientific expertise fields
- Biomass engineering and renewable energy
- Bio health and powder engineering
- Mechanical engineering, materials, system and manufacturing processes
- logistic and supply chain management; decision making
Located in Albi a charming and quiet town in the South-West" of France, its historical center being declared an UNESCO world heritage site.
Positioned in the heart of the modern and dynamic network of "Mines", "Telecom" and "Toulouse" universities located throughout France and in the Midi-Pyrénées region, "Mines Albi" is developing in an environment of world-renowned research clusters in various fields such as aeronautics, cancer and health, energy, water and environment.
Some key figures
20% international students
30 nationalities represented
200 graduates per year
75 professors internationally recognized
100 academic partnerships all over the world
more than 2700 alumni