Master AeroMat - Innovation
The economic success of actors in the aerospace industry strongly depends on the ability of companies to develop management strategies for research and development, technology transfer and optimization of the overall manufacturing process.
This is a strategic issue in the highly competitive sector of the production of materials and structures for aerospace applications. From a technological point of view, the engineers of tomorrow will develop multi-physics and multi-scale approaches adapted to generate innovation that will emerge at the crossroads of scientific disciplines. In terms of management skills, they will be able to deploy methodologies and implement complex and global organizational processes integrating a multi-cultural dimension to anticipate and accompany the changes due to an ambitious industrial innovation policy.
AeroMat • Innovation, proposed in partnership with Telecom Ecole de Management in Paris-Evry, offers challenging opportunities to students interested in developing careers in the aerospace industry with both technological (innovation) and managerial skills by :
• Training high level master students for the future in engineering and innovation management for industry
• Promoting teaching in close relationships with research most advanced achievements
• Favouring multi-cultural, multi-physics and multi-scales approaches
• Providing multi-choices paths for graduation
• Opening widely to the international dimension
• Thinking green and fostering a socially responsible innovative industrial spirit